Tia Mowry Says Shes a Better Mother to Her Kids Since Divorce from Cory Hardrict: My New Chapter

New Photo - Tia Mowry Says Shes a Better Mother to Her Kids Since Divorce from Cory Hardrict: My New Chapter
Tia Mowry Says Shes a Better Mother to Her Kids Since Divorce from Cory Hardrict: My New Chapter
Tia Mowry is growing as a mother following her split from husband Cory Hardrict. The Sister, Sister alum, 46, appeared as a guest on Today with Hoda and Jenna on Wednesday, Oct. 2, where she opened up about her divorce from Hardrict, which was finalized in April 2023, as well as life as a single mother to their two kids: son Cree, 13, and daughter Cairo, 6. Mowry shared that since the split, she's been spending time alone and focusing on herself, saying, "The biggest change, the thing that I've learned about myself, is taking responsibility for my own pain and suffering.
More >> https://ift.tt/3BNUCqe Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.