My pregnancy took a frightening turn when scan revealed it wasn't just my baby growing inside me

New Photo - My pregnancy took a frightening turn when scan revealed it wasn't just my baby growing inside me
My pregnancy took a frightening turn when scan revealed it wasn't just my baby growing inside me
A 'miracle' baby has been born with a tumor so large that it weighed nearly as much as her. Kristin and Jacob Tyler of Louisiana were about 20 weeks pregnant in February 2024 with their second child when doctors noticed an abnormal growth on a routine ultrasound. Doctors diagnosed the couple's unborn baby girl with a sacrococcygeal teratoma, a one-in-27,000 tumor that forms during pregnancy in the baby's tailbone.
More >> https://ift.tt/FhuscMi Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Rest in Peace #Arrest #Governor DeSantis #RatanTataPassedAway #Fake News #Teen

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.