My ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend - now they're begging me to go to their wedding

New Photo - My ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend - now they're begging me to go to their wedding
My ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend - now they're begging me to go to their wedding
A woman whose boyfriend left her for her best friend, has been left baffled after the new couple insisted on inviting her to their wedding. Taking to Reddit, the woman has desperately sought advice after her former boyfriend and best friend begged her to come to their wedding - despite 'betraying' her three years ago to be with one another. She explained that her boyfriend of a year and a half, Josh, 27, broke up with her three years ago so he could pursue her best pal, Ana, 25, who he 'had feelings for'.
More >> https://ift.tt/GK0PUmq Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Liam_Payne #Zendaya #Diddy #Georgia #Michigan #Kylie

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.