Late Broadway Star Gavin Creel Once Spoke About Getting to Heaven in Emotional Interview: Ill Know All My Lines 

New Photo - Late Broadway Star Gavin Creel Once Spoke About Getting to Heaven in Emotional Interview: Ill Know All My Lines 
Late Broadway Star Gavin Creel Once Spoke About Getting to Heaven in Emotional Interview: Ill Know All My Lines 
Broadway star Gavin Creel once spoke poignantly about a career highlight in a resurfaced interview clip following his death at 48 on Sept. 30. On Tuesday, Oct. 1, journalist Paul Wontorek shared a video clip from a 2012 interview he conducted with Creel, who died amid treatment for a rare and aggressive form of cancer called sarcoma. "When I die, and I mean this could sound really cheesy, I hope that I get to be that man again and do that play with those people,"
More >> https://ift.tt/3BNUCqe Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.