I'm a vet - here are 5 things I would NEVER do to my own dog

New Photo - I'm a vet - here are 5 things I would NEVER do to my own dog
I'm a vet - here are 5 things I would NEVER do to my own dog
A vet has revealed five things he would never do to his own dog that could potentially put the animal - and on occasion, surrounding people - in danger. UK-based content creator @ben.the.vet, who has more than 210,000 followers on TikTok, recently shared his tips in a video. Many of Ben's videos tackle animal welfare topics, giving viewers information on how to responsibly care for pets. He also regularly discusses the various health challenges faced by different species and breeds, often delving into the physiological qualities animals have that can cause health issues, using scientific literature as well as his own professional experience to inform and educate his followers.
More >> https://ift.tt/GK0PUmq Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Liam_Payne #Zendaya #Diddy #Georgia #Michigan #Kylie

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.