I made a mistake at my friend's wedding that caused my organs to fail

New Photo - I made a mistake at my friend's wedding that caused my organs to fail
I made a mistake at my friend's wedding that caused my organs to fail
A teacher in Texas nearly died from a rare bacterial infection she contracted after keeping her tampon in for too long. Ashley DeSkeere, 43, woke up one morning last month with 'major chills' and intense waves of nausea, vomiting every half hour. At first, she thought she had caught a regular stomach bug from a family wedding she attended two days before. But within three days, her blood pressure plummeted and she struggled to breathe.
More >> https://ift.tt/9k6Ljve Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #North Korea #Mark Cuban #Catholic Church #John McCain #Wisconsin #Republican Party

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.