DEAR JANE: My friend says she wishes Donald Trump had been assassinated… I plan to vote for him and fear this will tear us apart

New Photo - DEAR JANE: My friend says she wishes Donald Trump had been assassinated… I plan to vote for him and fear this will tear us apart
DEAR JANE: My friend says she wishes Donald Trump had been assassinated… I plan to vote for him and fear this will tear us apart
Dear Jane, I'm facing a dilemma involving one of my closest friends and I'm not sure if I can move past it. You see, I was raised in a rural part of California, and the demographic is very split politically. I'm in my 30s, so a lot of my friends are liberal and vote for the Democrats, but I also have a handful of conservative friends. I personally identify as a Republican, as do most of my family, and we all plan to vote for Donald Trump for the third time in the presidential election next month.
More >> https://ift.tt/3BNUCqe Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Iraq #Costco #Liar #Trump LOST #Pete #Vance 2024

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.