Kelsea Ballerini Celebrates Favorite Human Chase Stokes Birthday: I Adore You

New Photo - Kelsea Ballerini Celebrates Favorite Human Chase Stokes Birthday: I Adore You
Kelsea Ballerini Celebrates Favorite Human Chase Stokes Birthday: I Adore You
Kelsea Ballerini is putting her love for Chase Stokes on full display in honor of his birthday. The singer, 31, took to Instagram on Monday, Sept. 16, to share a carousel post of images of her Outer Banks star boyfriend, who turned 32 that day. "It's my favorite humans birthday and there's no one on the planet easier to celebrate. i adore you with my whole a-- heart @hichasestokes 🤍," she wrote alongside the post.
More >> https://ift.tt/gP4rLzo Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.