Josh Gad Admits He Regrets Using His Everyday Voice for Frozens Olaf: That Was My First Big Mistake

New Photo - Josh Gad Admits He Regrets Using His Everyday Voice for Frozens Olaf: That Was My First Big Mistake
Josh Gad Admits He Regrets Using His Everyday Voice for Frozens Olaf: That Was My First Big Mistake
Josh Gad wants a Frozen do-over. During a recent interview at Fan Expo Canada, the 43-year-old actor admitted that if he could voice Olaf "all over again" he'd make one big change. "I would not have lent that snowman my voice. I would've created a different voice," Gad said. His reasoning? "It's very weird being in a supermarket and having a little child go like this," he continued, turning his head to the side slowly.
More >> https://ift.tt/gP4rLzo Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.