Slipknots Sid Wilson Says My Face Is Basically Melted After Bonfire Explosion: I've Had Better Days

New Photo - Slipknots Sid Wilson Says My Face Is Basically Melted After Bonfire Explosion: I've Had Better Days
Slipknots Sid Wilson Says My Face Is Basically Melted After Bonfire Explosion: I've Had Better Days
Slipknot's Sid Wilson is giving fans a health update while recovering from a bonfire explosion. The musician, 47, spoke to Fox News about his progress in the hospital after suffering severe burns last week. "My whole right arm is bandaged up, half of my left arm. My face is basically melted from nose down. But the swelling's gone down, and they said the face is kind of amazing that it's regenerative, it happens real fast, seems to heal quickly," he told the outlet.
More >> https://ift.tt/C1prNg3 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.