Simone Biles: I've been shaking with anxiety in the Olympic village, had therapy HOURS before my second gold - and why I won't get Botox again

New Photo - Simone Biles: I've been shaking with anxiety in the Olympic village, had therapy HOURS before my second gold - and why I won't get Botox again
Simone Biles: I've been shaking with anxiety in the Olympic village, had therapy HOURS before my second gold - and why I won't get Botox again
Simone Biles has opened up about her anxiety battles during the Olympics in a video of her preparations for Thursday's stunning all-around gold medal victory. In a TikTok recorded before she won the competition but published on Friday, the 27-year-old let fans into her life behind-the-scenes in France. She captioned the post: 'Get ready with meeee for all around finals @ the Olympics.' And while the 27-year-old was doing her makeup before her second event of the Games, she candidly discussed handling her emotions while competing on the greatest stage of all.
More >> https://ift.tt/FjGI9ou Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.