Nicole Kidman Jokes About the True Reason She Did 1995s Batman Forever: Because I Get to Kiss Batman!

New Photo - Nicole Kidman Jokes About the True Reason She Did 1995s Batman Forever: Because I Get to Kiss Batman!
Nicole Kidman Jokes About the True Reason She Did 1995s Batman Forever: Because I Get to Kiss Batman!
Nicole Kidman has no barriers when it comes to genre. The actress, who next appears in the upcoming A24 film Babygirl, recalled during a September 2024 cover interview for L'Officiel USA that people questioned her motives about one particular project she signed on for 30 years ago: Batman Forever. "Everyone's like, 'Why are you doing that?' I'm like, 'Because I get to kiss Batman!' " said Kidman, 57, of the Caped Crusader, played by Val Kilmer in the 1995 Joel Schumacher-directed superhero film.
More >> https://ift.tt/wD4r9lK Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.