Machine Gun Kelly on His Relationship with His Late Father: I Was Really Inspired by How Emotional He Was

New Photo - Machine Gun Kelly on His Relationship with His Late Father: I Was Really Inspired by How Emotional He Was

Machine Gun Kelly on His Relationship with His Late Father: I Was Really Inspired by How Emotional He Was


Machine Gun Kelly is opening up about his past. During an appearance on Bunnie Xo's Dumb Blonde podcast on Monday, Aug. 5, the "Forget Me Too" musician, 34, opened up about his late father and how his "emotional side" comes from him. "In my situation with my father, he was so tormented from some of the most insane s--- that I can imagine a kid can go through," MGK (whose real name is Colson Baker) told Bunnie.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.