Former Man United midfielder claims that leaving Old Trafford was 'the BEST decision I made in my life' and is '100 per cent sure' his current side are underrated

New Photo - Former Man United midfielder claims that leaving Old Trafford was 'the BEST decision I made in my life' and is '100 per cent sure' his current side are underrated
Former Man United midfielder claims that leaving Old Trafford was 'the BEST decision I made in my life' and is '100 per cent sure' his current side are underrated
A former Manchester United player has claimed that leaving the club was the best decision that he has ever made. The midfielder had a lengthy spell at United but wasn't truly able to establish himself as a regular in the starting lineup. Since moving to his new club, however, the player has become a much more prominent figure. Although he is grateful for his time at United, the star is eager to prove that he deserved more playing time.
More >> https://ift.tt/FjGI9ou Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.