Gabrielle Union Shares Wholesome Family Snaps with Dwyane Wade and Daughter Kaavia James: I Think I Like This Little Life

New Photo - Gabrielle Union Shares Wholesome Family Snaps with Dwyane Wade and Daughter Kaavia James: I Think I Like This Little Life
Gabrielle Union Shares Wholesome Family Snaps with Dwyane Wade and Daughter Kaavia James: I Think I Like This Little Life

It's a family affair on Instagram for the Union-Wade crew! On Friday, May 31, Gabrielle Union posted adorable snapshots of her home life with husband Dwyane Wade and their 5-year-old daughter, Kaavia James. In the Instagram upload, the Perfect Find star, 51, snuggled up on a couch next to Wade, 42, and their daughter. As part of the selfie clip, which featured three different snapshots, the retired NBA great threw up a peace sign, and Kaavia munched on a bag of Cheetos.
More >> https://ift.tt/sEajcCO Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.