I ‘hated my driveway’ – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can’t get enough | 388DCIJ | 2024-03-09 08:08:01

New Photo - I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough | 388DCIJ | 2024-03-09 08:08:01
I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough | 388DCIJ | 2024-03-09 08:08:01

Only five products made their driveway feel model new.


A HOMEOWNER has turned their previous and grimy driveway into a house accent that solely costs a bit over $300.

Only five products made their driveway feel model new.

I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
TikTok/homebylaura
A home-owner hated their driveway earlier than deciding to rework it themselves[/caption]
I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
TikTok/homebylaura
After utilizing colored sealer, they changed their driveway from pink to gray[/caption]

Laura, a British home-owner, uploaded a video to their TikTok account (@homebylaura) displaying her viewers the DIY driveway job that reworked their driveway from drab to fab in just some straightforward steps.

Before deciding to rework her driveway, she had a love-hate relationship with it.

"I've all the time hated our driveway however we didn't need to spend the money on getting an entire new drive as we aren't going to be on this home perpetually (and they are so costly!!) so thought I might try and DIY it!" she wrote in the video's caption.

"I truly like it, it looks like a brand new drive."

Laura's ambitions have been high, though the weather of the island drew the method out to be somewhat longer than anticipated.

"This took some time, the entire process was over a couple of weeks as a result of weather, waiting for coats of sealer to dry," she wrote.

"It's exhausting work and I feel like I'm in need of a again therapeutic massage now however the cash this has saved us is crazy!"

The first step she took to revive her driveway was to make use of a strain washer to take away weeds and cussed stains.

She modifies her driveway from brick purple to dark grey through the use of a colored sealer, full with darker accents.

"I combined some black sealers with the dark grey for the borders," she wrote as a text overlay.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"After two coats of the sealer, it was time for sanding."

Sanding a driveway after a block paving is necessary to maintain the bricks from shifting by preventing horizontal motion.

Within the caption, she listed that each one 4 merchandise – a darkish gray sealer, a curler package, the black sealer, sand, and a gentle brush only value her $311.86.

She credited another TikTok creator for the thought of doing the driveway herself, saying that she'd lack the keenness in any other case.

"Full credit goes to the stunning (@kjg_home) for this idea, I by no means would have recognized about these products if it wasn't for her!"

I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
I 'hated my driveway' – then found a DIY solution for $300 that made it like new, people can't get enough
TikTok/homebylaura

She was cautious to sand it after sealing so as to maintain the bricks from shifting[/caption]

#hated #driveway #found #diy #solution #300 #made #new #people #cant #enough #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Motors

More >> https://ift.tt/LA38yta Source: MAG NEWS

Post a Comment

0 Comments