Liam Payne's Sister Ruth Gibbins Shares Emotional Tribute After His Death: Im Sorry I Couldn't Save You

New Photo - Liam Payne's Sister Ruth Gibbins Shares Emotional Tribute After His Death: Im Sorry I Couldn't Save You
Liam Payne's Sister Ruth Gibbins Shares Emotional Tribute After His Death: Im Sorry I Couldn't Save You
Liam Payne's sister Ruth Gibbins is speaking out for the first time since the singer's death. In a heartbreaking tribute shared on Instagram on Saturday, Oct. 19, Gibbins remembered Payne after he died three days prior at age 31. "I don't believe this is happening … Liam is my best friend, no one could ever make me laugh as much as him, doing his impressions always had me creasing and he loved seeing how much of a laugh he could get," she began.
More >> https://ift.tt/9k6Ljve Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.