DEAR CAROLINE: My husband says our marriage is failing because I don't want to have sex with him. But the reason isn't what he thinks...

New Photo - DEAR CAROLINE: My husband says our marriage is failing because I don't want to have sex with him. But the reason isn't what he thinks...
DEAR CAROLINE: My husband says our marriage is failing because I don't want to have sex with him. But the reason isn't what he thinks...
Q My husband is blaming our failing marriage on the fact that we never have sex. However, he fails to see that I don't want sex because he is so selfish in bed. I was young and inexperienced when we married and I never enjoyed our lovemaking, though I did like being close to my husband. As I have got older (I'm in my early 40s) and more confident, I realise my husband has only ever been interested in his own pleasure.
More >> https://ift.tt/RQwqPUC Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Beyonce #Nevada #addison rae #McConnell #Voted #Ben Shapiro

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.