Julianne Hough Addresses Fans Concerns Over Bikini Trampoline Video: My Goofy Side Is a Reflection of How Safe I Feel

New Photo - Julianne Hough Addresses Fans Concerns Over Bikini Trampoline Video: My Goofy Side Is a Reflection of How Safe I Feel
Julianne Hough Addresses Fans Concerns Over Bikini Trampoline Video: My Goofy Side Is a Reflection of How Safe I Feel
Julianne Hough wants fans to know she has "never been healthier or happier from the inside out." The Dancing with the Stars alum, 36, addressed her fans' concerns after she posted a "Sunday Spa Day 👯‍♀️" clip on Instagram on Sept. 29. In the video, Hough dances around in a bikini in the sauna wearing a black hat and red light therapy mask. She playfully jumps on a trampoline outside.
More >> https://ift.tt/pBev4Jd Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.