Will Smith has 'flashbacks' to his post-apocalyptic movie I Am Legend while walking around deserted streets of Zürich, Switzerland

New Photo - Will Smith has 'flashbacks' to his post-apocalyptic movie I Am Legend while walking around deserted streets of Zürich, Switzerland

Will Smith has 'flashbacks' to his post-apocalyptic movie I Am Legend while walking around deserted streets of Zürich, Switzerland


Will Smith experienced a sense of déjà vu while exploring the empty streets of Zurich, Switzerland, reminding him of his post-apocalyptic film I Am Legend. The actor, 55, ventured out in the picturesque city in the morning hours, and recorded a clip for his followers, showing them how empty it was. 'I am having I Am Legend flashbacks. Looking for Fred. What you doing out here Fred?' the Oscar winner said, quoting one of his lines from the iconic 2007 film.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #RHONJ #Noah Lyles #Central Park #AskSNB #Mikolas #Mount Rushmore

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.