The revolting truth about being an AirBnB host - from the bizarre items one man left in a bin to exactly what's lingering on the bedsheets

New Photo - The revolting truth about being an AirBnB host - from the bizarre items one man left in a bin to exactly what's lingering on the bedsheets
The revolting truth about being an AirBnB host - from the bizarre items one man left in a bin to exactly what's lingering on the bedsheets
Visitors often say that my home would not look out of place in an interiors magazine. Indeed, the beautiful three-bedroom Cotswolds house is my pride and joy – and will eventually be my pension fund. So you might think I'm utterly mad to let strangers in, leaving me to stay nearby at my mum's. But the £4,000 a week they pay me via AirBnb sweetens the deal pretty well.
More >> https://ift.tt/C1prNg3 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kamala #Moroccan #Shadeur #GIRLING GIRLING #IsraelTerroristState #Doechii

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.