LISTEN: 'I had no one to keep me on the straight and narrow, I was on my own': Graeme Souness opens up on Everything I Know About Me podcast

New Photo - LISTEN: 'I had no one to keep me on the straight and narrow, I was on my own': Graeme Souness opens up on Everything I Know About Me podcast
LISTEN: 'I had no one to keep me on the straight and narrow, I was on my own': Graeme Souness opens up on Everything I Know About Me podcast
Graeme Souness has opened up on being left to his own devices as a young Tottenham star on the Mail's Everything I Know About Me podcast. The former Scotland midfielder signed for Spurs aged 15, leaving behind his happy childhood in Edinburgh. When he got to London with little money, he found only one figure looking out for him. That man was Pat Welton, a youth team coach - and he had plenty of other youngsters to keep an eye on.
More >> https://ift.tt/gDvsF8A Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.