I spend $17,000 a year on solo travelling and leave my boyfriend at home - I won't let a relationship stop me from seeing the world

New Photo - I spend $17,000 a year on solo travelling and leave my boyfriend at home - I won't let a relationship stop me from seeing the world

I spend $17,000 a year on solo travelling and leave my boyfriend at home - I won't let a relationship stop me from seeing the world


A young woman who has spent $17,000 on travelling this year alone has told how she often leaves her boyfriend at home to enjoy solo trips. Skylie Shore, 21, has loved travelling since she was a teenager and now prioritises it above everything else. This year she has already been to five countries and done four solo trips, spending $7,000 - but she still has a lot more travel to look forward to.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Civil War #Japan #Treason #The Wanderer #thicktrunktuesday #YashBOSS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.