I chose my daughter's name in a rush and now I regret it - people say it sounds brassy

New Photo - I chose my daughter's name in a rush and now I regret it - people say it sounds brassy

I chose my daughter's name in a rush and now I regret it - people say it sounds brassy


Choosing a name for your child is an exciting yet tricky job for expecting parents, with many admitting they would have preferred a different choice years after their little one has been born. Baby name regret (also known as baby name remorse) affects between 10 to 20 per cent of new parents, according to Nameberry, yet the perceived stigma prevents many from sharing their feelings. One mother, however, hasn't held back in detailing her worries to the online community, after admitting she 'dislikes' the name she'd hastily picked for her daughter.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Civil War #Japan #Treason #The Wanderer #thicktrunktuesday #YashBOSS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.