Daisy Ridley Reveals Shes Been Diagnosed with Graves' Disease: I Didnt Realize How Bad I Felt

New Photo - Daisy Ridley Reveals Shes Been Diagnosed with Graves' Disease: I Didnt Realize How Bad I Felt

Daisy Ridley Reveals Shes Been Diagnosed with Graves' Disease: I Didnt Realize How Bad I Felt


Daisy Ridley is opening up about her health, revealing in a new interview that she was diagnosed with Graves' disease in September 2023. The actress, 32, discussed her experience with the autoimmune disorder in the cover story for the September/October issue of Women's Health, which dropped on Tuesday, Aug. 6. "It's the first time I've shared that [Graves']," said Ridley, who had previously shared her struggle with endometriosis and polycystic ovaries.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.