Inside Eddie Murphys Strong Bond with His 10 Kids and Fun Time Making Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F

New Photo - Inside Eddie Murphys Strong Bond with His 10 Kids and Fun Time Making Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F
Inside Eddie Murphys Strong Bond with His 10 Kids and Fun Time Making Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F

Despite the fact that four decades have passed since Eddie Murphy filmed the first Beverly Hills Cop, the famed actor didn't miss a step in reprising his role as Axel Foley. "It was a hard one," the 63-year-old superstar told PEOPLE of filming Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F (streaming July 3 on Netflix). "I did Axel Foley when I was in my 20s. I am not in my 20s anymore.
More >> https://ift.tt/ynKN1I7 Full Article on Source: #UFC303 #Pereira #Poatan #Izzy #Lopes #OPLive #Estrada
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.