I couldn't get rid of my belly fat but doctors told me it was 'normal' and 'hormonal'... until I was told the devastating truth

New Photo - I couldn't get rid of my belly fat but doctors told me it was 'normal' and 'hormonal'... until I was told the devastating truth
I couldn't get rid of my belly fat but doctors told me it was 'normal' and 'hormonal'... until I was told the devastating truth

When Karen Lurati looks in the mirror she sees the body that betrayed her - and is still coming to terms with the fact she may never be able to 'trust it again'. The mother of two, from Melbourne, was diagnosed at the age of 48 with liposarcoma, an extremely rare cancer that grows in fat cells. Speaking to FEMAIL, the now 55-year-old explained the cancer was growing in her abdomen for 10 years, wrapping around her vital organs and making her look like she had put on weight.
More >> https://ift.tt/ynKN1I7 Full Article on Source: #UFC303 #Pereira #Poatan #Izzy #Lopes #OPLive #Estrada
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.