Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for ‘dad bod’ by teammate as NFL fans laugh ‘I need that shirt’ | WVSDT6F | 2024-03-25 02:08:01

New Photo - Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt' | WVSDT6F | 2024-03-25 02:08:01
Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt' | WVSDT6F | 2024-03-25 02:08:01

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is understanding onerous within the off-season ahead of a shot at history.


PATRICK Mahomes laughed at his personal expense after his dad's bod went viral this yr.

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is understanding onerous within the off-season ahead of a shot at history.

Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Heather Smith Images
Patrick Mahomes was mocked for his 'dad bod' by teammate Rashee Rice[/caption]
Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Heather Smith Images
Mahomes and Rice linked up with new teammate Hollywood Brown within the fitness center[/caption]

Mahomes posted a few footage within the fitness center on Wednesday with Chiefs teammates.

And even a type of teammates – Rashee Rice – had amusing at his physique.

The quarterback is hoping to steer his workforce to 3 straight Super Bowl wins – a feat that has by no means been managed.

To help him in his quest, the Chiefs signed broad receiver Hollywood Brown in free company.

Mahomes posed with Brown and another wide receiver Rice for some workout pictures.

The three-time Super Bowl champion mocked his own conditioning after his 'dad bod' second this yr.

In an locker room clip in the course of the playoffs, Mahomes was seen topless as he rallied his teammates in a victory speech.

He had simply led the Chiefs back to the Super Bowl with a dominant win at the Baltimore Ravens.

However all the speak on social media was about his apparent stomach – including from Mahomes himself.

The Chiefs celebrity now repeatedly captions his Instagram photographs "DadBodSzn".

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

He did so again in the submit with Brown and Rice, with the latter sporting a custom shirt poking fun at his physique.

Fans beloved seeing the younger receiver's selection of outfit for the exercise.

One stated, "I want that shirt."

Another posted, "the Rice shirt. I really like this roster."

Whereas a third commented, "Love that Rice is repping that shirt. I personally assume Mahomes seems superb."

Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes mocked for 'dad bod' by teammate as NFL fans laugh 'I need that shirt'
Inside The NFL

Mahomes went viral in a locker room clip type through the playoffs[/caption]

#chiefs #superstar #patrick #mahomes #mocked #dad #bod #teammate #nfl #fans #laugh #shirt #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/75nN9RL Source: MAG NEWS

Post a Comment

0 Comments