Catford shooting: Man shot dead as gun attacker 'on the loose' & cops launch murder probe | LT777YS | 2024-03-13 06:08:02
The person, in his 30s, was found with a gunshot wound at round four.30am in Catford Broadway, Lewisham.
A GUNMAN is on the run after a person was shot lifeless in South London this morning.
The person, in his 30s, was found with a gunshot wound at round four.30am in Catford Broadway, Lewisham.


A homicide investigation has been launched but cops have not yet made any arrests.
Chief Superintendent Trevor Lawry chargeable for policing in South East Area stated: "My sympathies and thoughts are with the family and family members of this younger man who has misplaced his life in very tragic circumstances.
"The incident occurred in a busy a part of south London and I'm hopeful there may have been quite a lot of witnesses who I might attraction to return forward.
"I do know such a surprising incident will trigger nice concern locally and need to reassure residents that we now have assigned vital assets to this investigation.
"We even have officers patrolling the native area and I might urge these with considerations to speak to them. They're there to help you."
More >> https://ift.tt/vfurQyP Source: MAG NEWS
0 Comments