Frances Tiafoe Gives Victory Shout-Out to Tony Goldwyn After US Open Win: 'I'm a Huge Fan, Bro'

New Photo - Frances Tiafoe Gives Victory Shout-Out to Tony Goldwyn After US Open Win: 'I'm a Huge Fan, Bro'
Frances Tiafoe Gives Victory Shout-Out to Tony Goldwyn After US Open Win: 'I'm a Huge Fan, Bro'
Frances Tiafoe claimed a spot in the US Open quarterfinals for the third consecutive year on Sunday, Sept. 1 While talking to Chris Eubanks after his win, Tiafoe grabbed the mic and said to actor Tony Goldwyn watching in the stands "Yo, I'm a huge fan of you, bro" "Me and my girl used to watch Scandal all the time," added Tiafoe, who is dating fellow tennis player Avan Broomfield
More >> https://ift.tt/oY7T4eR Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.