I was bullied by a couple on a flight after they tried to use a 'budget' seating trick they found on TikTok: 'They called me cheap'

New Photo - I was bullied by a couple on a flight after they tried to use a 'budget' seating trick they found on TikTok: 'They called me cheap'

I was bullied by a couple on a flight after they tried to use a 'budget' seating trick they found on TikTok: 'They called me cheap'


A young woman was labelled 'cheap' and bullied on a flight after 'ruining' a couple's attempt to score more room. The solo traveller usually pays more to select her seat ahead of time but a medical emergency on another plane had her waiting on standby. She was then greeted by a couple who had purchased both the window and aisle seats in a bid to have more space - a 'trick' that has been popular on TikTok of late.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #WhatsApp #Civil War #Biden and Harris #Zendaya #BangladeshBleeding #Jason Jordan

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.