Gillian Anderson Tries to Explain Why She Kissed David Duchovny Before Her Boyfriend at 1997 Emmys

New Photo - Gillian Anderson Tries to Explain Why She Kissed David Duchovny Before Her Boyfriend at 1997 Emmys

Gillian Anderson Tries to Explain Why She Kissed David Duchovny Before Her Boyfriend at 1997 Emmys


Gillian Anderson is clearing the air about her kiss with David Duchovny at the 1997 Emmys. The actress, 55, addressed the moment in which she and her X-Files costar, 63, shared a kiss before she turned to then-boyfriend Rodney Rowland for a smooch after winning Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series nearly three decades ago. "OK so I've been told that you guys want some information about when I won the [Emmy] back about a century ago and I kissed David first and why did I not kiss my boyfriend Rodney," she shared in an Instagram video.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.